The Mammut extractor hood combines the functionality of industrial exhaust fans with a personal style that makes it perfectly suitable in the home. A truly unique design object, it becomes even more appealing due to the graphite black metal used to create it. Mammut has a flexible arm which rotates 360°, it is composed of an intake pipe and an angular cut cone “head” that can be moved in all directions, as needed. This extraordinary extractor hood is available in three versions: wall-mounted, ceiling-mounted or floor-mounted. Mammut also comes in a “mini” version to adapt to less spacious environments.
- Wall-mounted version. Mammut also comes in a “mini” version.
- Bearing structure in painted steel.
- Suction intake pipe in black painted aluminium graphite Ø160 mm.
- Connecting joints in flexible p.v.c . non-flammable flexible pipe.
- Angular-cut shaped extractor hood with a 360° rotating swivel joint and multi-position joint.
- LED lighting integrated in the suction head.
- Fall and shatter-proof position locks adjustable in height and descent of the suction arm.
- Suction power of 1300 m3/h.
- Recommended size of ventilator hole Ø200 mm.
- Additional tube fan recommended if the air venting duct is more than 2 metres long (see Accessories section).
The Mammut extractor hood is made of black painted steel graphite.