Elegant artistic contrasts, constant mix between past and future, classic and polished elements which blend with the typical Edoné technology.
These are the stylistic characteristics of Enea: a collection which prefers ultra-light lacquered and tempered glass combined with resin and laminated porcelain, inspired by warm colours of wood, sand and amber. Shades of grey and plaster white are the alternative colours which better interpret baroque style in a contemporary way, valuing elegant ancient furniture always characterised by a modern and actual taste.
The doors and the drawers are realised in ultra-light tempered lacquered glass, the frame panel is in matt lacquered MDF as the inner part.
The structure of Enea is realised in water-repellent (V100) panels of ecological woods aggregate, the inner part is matt lacquered, in the predominant colour of the frontal part. The finishing side part is in ultra-light tempered and lacquered glass 0.5 cm thick. It could be combined with one or both colours of the frontal part.
Possibility of bi-colour combination, push-pull handles with drawers integrated in the rail.
Finishing in sandblasted ultra-light glass, also available in ultra-light glass, resin and laminated porcelain.
Top in in sandblasted ultra-light glass, also available in ultra-light glass, resin, laminated porcelain and stone.
This composition features:
• Base for flush mount washbasin with one bi-colour drawer + one internal drawer L 1050 mm H 480 mm D 500 mm
• 2 x side closing panel bi-colour H 480 mm D 500 mm
• Flush mount washbasin mod. Boreale 75 in sandblasted ultra-light glass
• Irregular mirror with chamfer L 90 mm with integrated LED
• 2 x irregular mirror with chamfer L 40 mm with integrated LED
• Shelf in aluminium with Corteccia finishing L 900 mm with towel rack
• Top in sandblasted ultra-light glass 10 mm thick D 505 mm